FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
01. How do I calculate shipping on an order?
You can calculate shipping on an order before checking out by following these easy steps:
1. Add items to your shopping cart.
2. Click the shopping cart icon on the top right of the page.
3. Below the list of items in your cart, enter the ZIP code that the order is shipping to and click ‘Submit.’ A drop down list of available shipping options and rates will be displayed.
02. How long will it take to get my order?
Due to the high volume of orders, we have received, your order may take 3-5 days to ship from the time of purchase, excluding firearms. Firearms may take up to 7 days to ship. Depending on your order, items may ship from multiple warehouses, and boxes may arrive over a period of days to complete your order.
03. Is your price for a box of ammo or a case of ammo?
The ammo prices shown are “per box” unless otherwise indicated in the description. We indicate how many boxes you will need to order for those who prefer to order only case quantities. In most cases, there are no discounts for case quantities, so order just as much as you need. In some instances, we sell only in bricks or cases of ammo. These products will be clearly marked as being a larger quantity.
04. If a product is out of stock, can I place a back order?
At this time we are not accepting back orders for out of stock items, but you can request to be emailed when the item comes back in stock by entering your email on the out-of-stock product’s page.
05. Do I need a special license to buy from Cheaper Than Dirt?
No. Most of our products are intended for adult use, and buyers must be at least 21. With some products, such as ammunition, a waiver and age statement will be required for first time purchasers.
For Illinois customers purchasing ammunition, a copy of your current Drivers License and Firearm Owner ’s Identification Card are required before we can ship the order.
For New Jersey customers purchasing ammunition, a copy of your current Drivers License and Firearms Purchaser ID Card are required before we can ship the order.
For Connecticut customers purchasing ammunition, a copy of your current Drivers License or Connecticut Ammo Certificate, Pistol Permit, or Long Gun Certificate are required before we can ship the order.
6. How can I find out when my order was shipped?
You can check the status of your shipment by first logging into your account. Once you’re logged in, click on “My Account” and then “Order History”. Select the order number you wish to track.
If your order has shipped, it will have show the date shipped and the tracking number.
If you have a recent order and there is no tracking information, the order is still being processed.
Leave it here Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked (*)